Uniting Women Around the World in Gratitude to the Almighty
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q. When can I join the group?
- A. Anytime! Go to the Contact Us page and email us.
- Q. How will I know which psalm to say?
- A. We will send you a printable PDF calendar. You also have a choice of daily or weekly email reminders. Let us know your preference.
- Q. What if I don't know Hebrew so well?
- A. God hears our prayers (and thoughts) in any language. If you have a rudimentary Hebrew familiarity, try the Artscroll Interlinear Tehillim- it's terrific for saying the Hebrew while understanding the English.
- Q. What happens if my life is crazy and I miss a few days of saying the psalms?
- A. No problem. Either catch up when you have time or start with our current psalm of the day. Better to say 10, 50 or 100 psalms (out of 150) than zero! Give it a try.
- Q. What happens when you finish the 150 psalms?
- A. We celebrate! Just like the men who do Daf Yomi celebrate as a group when they achieve their accomplishment, we celebrate our accomplishment as well. We have a teleconference Tehillim Celebration Shiur (class) to further our appreciation of tehillim. People can call in from all over the world to attend.
- Q. What happens if I decide to leave the group?
- A. No problem. You are in control of your email alerts. You can unsubscribe at anytime.
- Q. What is the best thing about being in the group?
- A. That will be an individual answer for each person. One great thing that could happen is that you could feel closer to the Almighty as the words of King David touch your heart and give you increased strength to be your best self.